• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breast paint

Can we PLEASE keep the thread title topic ? Now... let's get back to it: View attachment 1625200
Sounds good but that is a bikini top NOT PAINT you can see the shadow from the strap! Here is a patriotic version..
1710087271325.png

Last edited:
I like where this one is going!!!

But serious answer....Corroseal. used it on several pieces on my GTX, like bumper brackets. Painted epoxy over the dried Corroseal and they still look brand new.

You sure the artist didn't do that ? I think we need a closer look !
If he did that then. THAT artist is incredible cause there is a shadow across the bottom edge too... GREAT work I know my work doesn't look that good... LOL

If he did that then. THAT artist is incredible cause there is a shadow across the bottom edge too... GREAT work I know my work doesn't look that good... LOL
I really never looked that closely until you mentioned it. I think it looks great... and the artist is pretty good, too.

I really never looked that closely until you mentioned it. I think it looks great... and the artist is pretty good, too.
I got off my phone and went to my PC where it shows it clearly... Old eyes.

1710083435564.png

Anybody else hear "CHERRY PIE" by Warrant playing in their head, or is it just me?????

Auto Transport Service
Back