• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brick yard 400 in indy last weekend wing cars parade laps

thanks stuart for posting :headbang:

Thanks Stuart! All those were great!! I especially liked that number 7 with the white rims, They had a bunch of winged warriors there... I have to say that black pistol grip in the one sure got my attention.. Thanks again, I forgot all about this and glad you got all those. :) Probably more and better coverage in the link then the TV had..
thumbs.gif

Phord guy for the weekend??!! boooooo!! lol

that is a pretty sweet 'dega tho...

you guys are dicks!!!!! i would have done the same thing!!!! lmao

thanks for posting all da pics, Stuie!!!

Got that whole drool cup thing going on!!! If I'm dreaming don't wake me. BEAUTIFUL cars!!! :)

Free ride to Indy, All we have to do is ride in a Ford to get it, Ummmm, OK, id take my chances to.. :)

Not a single Petty Blue '69 Torino in sight. That's odd, eh?

I was talking about the one in the museum. That Petty Ford was a dark day for me back in 1969.

Xclent pics Stuart. Thanks for sharing. Great to see so many driving down the road.

I was talking about the one in the museum. That Petty Ford was a dark day for me back in 1969.

Petty doesnt seem to be too popular with the ford guys of that era
so i have not seen anyone clone his car

I did see the car in 2007 its in the memory lane museum in morrisville NC

Attachments

• torino petty P6210198.JPG
    torino petty P6210198.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 222
Auto Transport Service
Back