• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke down on the way to the car show

Looks like a tubbed four link or ladder bar car with coilovers to me. Op had a post not long ago about building either a victor or B1 headed engine for this car.

Yes the car is set up with an arrow Dana in it it's got a 4-link Waconia coilovers all's I did was break a weld and the whole Mount came off the differential that's why the car sagged so bad in the back. I got home and in an hour and a half it was all cleaned up and all fixed all ready to go again.

Is this a pic of your car from a few years ago?

more pics of the bee 004c.jpg

Ive had it for years and couldnt remember where the hell I got it from. lol

Why is the mounting system so weak ? Proper welds don't break. Must be more to the story. Maybe add some sort of suspension travel stop in case you break at speed ?

No real damage to the car I'd say it's ok . My friend just finished his 67 camaro 454 4 speed 12 bolt had a friend of his weld the rear end spring perches on ! Guess he failed to burn the weld s in trying to make them prity instead. Rear broke free first big bump ripped both 1/4's off the car ! The paint didn't even get it's first scratch !

Looks low enough to scrape the back bumper going up the bed.Did he have to use a ramp?
Low cars or long 1/4 panels with tail pipes are a PITA!!

7.23.14 047.jpg 7.29.12 012.jpg 7.29.12 026.jpg 9.30.15 012.jpg ETOWN SUPERNATS 001.JPG GARAGE 6.11 004.jpg GARAGE 025.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back