• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Bucket seat install??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

70B

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Questions, questions and more questions. I'm in the process of removing the bench seat and interior of my 70' super Bee. What is the difference in bucket seats other than the slide adjusters? I have a pair of 70' Barracuda six way seat and pass. seat, will they work with the proper B body slides? I think the buckets had reinforcement on the floor pan, I'm trying to get a handle on what they look like? The fender code has buckets indicated on it so I think the tabs would be already welded on the floor pan? Are there any other little things I need to know? Thanks superbeest     279.jpg Sorry in advance for screwing this up if this posts more than once.

They're just a flat piece of sheet metal bent and welded over the inner hole. They curve up on the tunnel a little bit to help reinforce that inner hole. Let me know if you need a set.

Because I'm dense and put it in the wrong place. I apologized in advance of posting because I knew I'd screw it up some way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back