• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build Thread- 64 Fury Convertible

Woo Hoo!!! The Big Day has arrived!!!! Well Semi Big... Primer!!

Todays the Day !!!! Color !!!! Fenders and hood are drying...Body's rolling in Now.....
123_1.jpeg
123_1 (3).jpeg
123_1 (2).jpeg
123_1 (1).jpeg
IMG_2700.jpeg
123_1.jpeg
123_1 (1).jpeg
123_1 (2).jpeg

More Progress, and a huge setback..... The Day they got the body sprayed, My best friend of 40 years and the Man I build cars with was in a horrendous crash in his truck. he got hit head on after a young man driving too fast in the rain lost control of his car....It was a terrible day that will change his life forever... he had a brain Bleed, Broken Jaw,Teeth knocked out, Broken Ribs and a punctured Lung, Broken Back, and Both lower legs and ankles had compound Fractures....I love him dearly and I am praying he will recover.
_nc_ohc=q5e8jFYfEhkAX-UjDVo&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
rdD9fSiM1LXTDrr9CX80Nh-PPYA&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=lPLVXY00OzwAX9ZTm2g&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=XG5acigOBQIAX-7FlB_&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
IMG_4938 (1).jpeg
IMG_4937.jpeg

Oh man! That is really hard to hear. It sounds like he is pretty busted up, and lucky to be alive. My prayers are with him and you. It looks like the crush zones on his truck did their job to save his life. Kinda takes the shine off your new paint job. Sorry for your friend.

Deeply sorry for your friend.... I know it will be difficult for you these next month's even years. Glad he is alive.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the prayers fella's... He's improving slowly but surely !!
Cars starting to go back together....My Granddaughter said Wow That's RED !!!
_nc_ohc=EtiDbdnPXLoAX--aL_5&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=kUqVGETo0wQAX_sU_Id&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=qumdylhNv-8AX9gsd7C&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=pTRlvg-esvgAX9PcnqM&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=VWsURMKo-pQAX-GtGXB&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

slowly wrapping up at the body shop... Had to send the windshield back. new one should be in Thursday...Sorry for photo overload... I'm just excited !! The paint under the hood looks better than Most of the Hot Rods i've ever owned !! Lol

_nc_ohc=Lq2ZVBRnqs4AX8MlFmM&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=zMYwBMJAHuwAX_LpKLJ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=a-ap6YshFoIAX_ArTkn&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=3URXf_jNaGsAX9yM49I&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=u27m1-V547YAX_u2j9_&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
unnamed (12).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back