• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying radiator ASAP

Splangj

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Im tired of running too hot. I have a previously repaired 26” brass radiator, going to aluminum. Has anyone had experience with Engineered Cooling Products? ACC is out of stock.

29CE0934-B4E2-446E-87E6-D42BA9F46C95.png

I've been running one in my '62 with a 440. Behaves like a cooling system should. Proper fan, fan location and shroud is key IMO.

20170614_170915 (1).jpg

I bought an auto city classic, 26”aluminum for my 67 charger. Wait CVed from original radiator. Fit perfect, easy install and my car has never run so well. Was only $300 I think on eBay. Completely different car with that thing in.

Love it Kid!
Wondering if that setup will work on one of my 63 B-bodies...w/ a 318?

If the factory 22" fits the ECP will work. For some reason the lower passenger side bolt hole location was off but it was an easy fix. Other than that I'm sold on the two, one inch tube radiator.

Wizard Cooling. Fit perfectly in stock mounting. Stock shroud fit perfectly. Since it was slightly thicker, I used a short Hayden clutch. Zero fabrication. Cools as it should.

I bought an auto city classic, 26”aluminum for my 67 charger. Wait CVed from original radiator. Fit perfect, easy install and my car has never run so well. Was only $300 I think on eBay. Completely different car with that thing in.
Same here. Upgraded to a 26inch. Added an oem shroud fits fine.

Jesus.. so i need a rad for my car within the next month (which means 3 months) and was going to get a champion.. think i will go ECP, i like the 2 1" tube thing, and i believe they are made here which is nice...
Amazing thing is.. i just did a search and a company called DH does 3 row rads for $120 shipped.. just insanity....

BTW.. '62 plymouth, they only used 22" i am at work and didn't measure my old one but i know it's not 26".. most placed just list 22" as 66+ should be the same though yeah?

Jesus.. so i need a rad for my car within the next month (which means 3 months) and was going to get a champion.. think i will go ECP, i like the 2 1" tube thing, and i believe they are made here which is nice...
Amazing thing is.. i just did a search and a company called DH does 3 row rads for $120 shipped.. just insanity....

BTW.. '62 plymouth, they only used 22" i am at work and didn't measure my old one but i know it's not 26".. most placed just list 22" as 66+ should be the same though yeah?
[/URL]

Should be a 22".

Watch which rad you're looking at. They have two 22" one being the small block, one being the big block. It's the coolant inlet/outlet location that's different between them.

This is the BB one...
22" Mopar BIG BLOCK HD Aluminum Radiator

Auto Transport Service
Back