• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C-A-R P-O-R-N western GA

If I could find the place in PA mentioned above, I'd make that drive in a heartbeat!

:mad:the article I read was in a newspaper like mag for old cars almost like a hemmings. want to say it was "old car trader" maybe. wish I could find the name and phone number again:mad:

whatcha want?

Im still talking to him, I dont have a list yet but I will. The U code 70 challenger auto, is missing the dana, its white, he just showed me the #s matching 440 out of it. These are all for sale folks, there is truck bed slap full of 4 speeds for b-e-a- bodies(3 18 splines) and 25 BBs lined up against the walls, clean factory 383 4speed 68 white dart gts original motor goes with, 7500. 340 auto 70 swinger buckets console car, no motor, 68 440 TNT fury 2door complete, 68-69 chargers, 68 gtx, 70 4speed challenger, super clean rust free rear, but rusty front end, My camera ran outta battery.:fit: Ill post the list and more pics soon.

Any 69 Coronet Coupes or RR Coupes? (ones with b-pillars) If so what quality? how much?

I want to get an E Body next, as long as it's in better condition than my GTX I'm game, do you or anyone have the contact # for this fellow? Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back