• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California and Washington ban Chevrolet's Camaro SS and ZL1

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
No more throwing pennies into the wishing well. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked most people dont run those cars in the river or lakes.:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

My Raptor and other vehicles have banned me from driving in California and Washington !

I remember actually joking about this very scenario with a co-worker back in the 80's.

Wouldn't putting a Prop.65 sticker on them make everything OK?
8918B9F7-F8E3-4209-9BE6-C6F6F06EE485.jpeg

Sorry to my Cali buds, but...
Here's my reaction from on the Bayou in South Louisiana....
BWA HAA HAAAA!!
:poke::hifu::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why couldn’t GM just sell them without brake pads, or have the buyers sign an affidavit saying they promise not to use the brakes?

Having lived here well over 50 years, I gotta tell you guys that things just keep getting worse here. I'm a teacher, and you wouldn't believe some of the crazy s%^t that the powers that be keep coming up with. You all just better hope that the high taxes and high real estate prices and general craziness don't drive too many Californians to move to where you live. If they do start showing up, ask them to leave their CA ways of thinking at the border.

Not only can you unload on a side walk you can shoot up there right out in front of GOD and toss your dirty needle in the storm drain... They are nuts!

Any copper used in aviation brake linings?

Dang and I just updated all the iron pipes in my house with copper pipes, I had no idea it was so dangerous to my fish tank.----Oh wait I don't live out there.

Auto Transport Service
Back