• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Bee is in the garrage..! new guy here.

apolo1100

Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
Hi there all and let me tell you how nice is this site ..
congrats..!
I'm the lucky owner of a 69 Bee and I have posted a message regarding my route on the interior ..need some opinions...

I will or not go with white top.. depends..
I like to go with a bulgie hood ..or also like the lift off hood type black, but I don't know how is going to look the black hood with white top and saddle interior ..
I was gonna go white on the seats only or do I have to go white on the door panels to..?
rims are going to be like the one in front right now plain black.
Thanks for your time on this ..!

Cheers Apolo1100

- - - Updated - - -

here is today in the Garrage...!

Attachments

• WP_20150128_14_28_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150128_14_28_32_Pro.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 263
hi and welcome to the site ,very nice Bee love the color :headbang: a vintage Honda and a Cadillac Allante also hmmm.

Hi Apolo1100, welcome:wav:

Congrats on such a great looking paint job!

yup I was looking at that ,thanks

hi and welcome to the site ,very nice Bee love the color :headbang: a vintage Honda and a Cadillac Allante also hmmm.
That's a Maserati Biturbo vert. Very nice...a buddy of mine had one in the 90's in Red.

Welcome to the site. Great looking car - we will be needing more pics as you progress with the resto.

I like your car and color! Very nice!!!

My opinion is...

You have a stripe, you would probably look best with a white top, if your doing biny top that is.

A flat black six pack hood will look a bit off with a white stripe. Probably should have done a black stripe? So,I would go power bulge hood on that end.

In your case with interior. You would go with all white to match ur stripe. I think it will look better with that color. Probably because of the stripe color again.

That's just my opinion tho.

I like your car and color! Very nice!!!

My opinion is...

You have a stripe, you would probably look best with a white top, if your doing biny top that is.

A flat black six pack hood will look a bit off with a white stripe. Probably should have done a black stripe? So,I would go power bulge hood on that end.

In your case with interior. You would go with all white to match ur stripe. I think it will look better with that color. Probably because of the stripe color again.

That's just my opinion tho.

I agree, Kevin has the right eye on the color combo. Just my opinion though. Make it to your fancy...I'm sure in the end, it will be a sweet looking 69' Bee. Welcome aboard!

Hi!
Welcome aboard,
Thanks for joining the forum...

Nice cars!

"Super-bee_ski...from CA also"

I don't understand. You are going to paint or vinyl the top? Man, I would not do that at all.
Nice paint and that would not only mess it up but would be a head ache in the long term.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

nice paint, nice project

Auto Transport Service
Back