• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Californians Hoping Hurricane Will Wash All Poop Off Sidewalks

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Aug 19, 2023

Article Image

CALIFORNIA — Citizens of California are holding out hope that flooding from Hurricane Hilary will wash off the massive amounts of poop clinging to the state's sidewalks.
"Fingers crossed," said Sacramento resident Kevin Ross. "Bring on the floods, baby!"

While concerned about safety, many locals believe a good, strong hurricane could be the best thing that ever happened to California. "We need a reset button," said sanitation worker Stephen Childers. "All day we scrub poop off the sidewalk, but you can't scrub fast enough. I don't want anyone to get hurt by the storm, I'm not cheering for an Old Testament-level flood - but maybe half of that would be good."

With reports coming in that the hurricane has begun to weaken, many Californians have begun work constructing dams to funnel the rainwater towards San Francisco. "The Lord is giving us a chance, now it's up to us to take it," said Bay Area woman Jessica Long. "Can you imagine being able to walk down the street and smell - well - nothing? Time to keep digging."

At publishing time, cities across California were asking residents to dump all available soap onto the streets in preparation.

This satire is hilarious!

Californians Prepare For Hurricane By Nailing Plywood Boards Onto Their Tent Flaps

Aug 18, 2023
Article Image

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — As Hurricane Hilary looms off the shores of the Golden State, Californians are rushing to prepare by nailing plywood boards onto their tent flaps and filling sandbags to protect their cardboard boxes.

Residents have been flocking to their local hardware stores and drug dealers to stock up on essentials, praying the category-four storm decreases in power before reaching their possibly ill-suited tarp-and-shopping-cart shanties.

"We have definitely seen an increase in customers looting plywood rather than the usual power tools," heaved one Home Depot manager while scampering around trying, unsuccessfully, to stop one of the thousands of looters. "Business sure is — huff — booming!"

San Francisco risks a unique threat due to its hilly nature. Thus, authorities have urged residents to use sandbags as a guard against potential floods of poop.

At publishing time, California Governor Gavin Newsom had passed a law requiring all outdoor retailers to stock hurricane-proof tents for looters.

Hopefull the homeless (dregs of society, bums, freeloaders, druggies/drunks/crazy's) along with it...
make them all go back east or south to where they came from

Last edited:
I wonder how many suicides will be found, hanging from trees with their hands bound and a shotgun blast to the chest. You just never know how devious a hurricane can be when its trying to hide something.

Will watch to see if Lake Mead adds a few feet ofwater? It's 1063.48 now.

not near high enough on the state to wash us clean of the crap , but the creeks n water way folks will be getting a bath . when i was a child we called them bums , not homeless . the state imports them daily .

I wonder how many suicides will be found, hanging from trees with their hands bound and a shotgun blast to the chest. or the back of the head. strange drownings in inches of water or thier own tubs. white-water (?) You just never know how devious a hurricane can be when its trying to hide something.
great 'Hilary' reference I added a lil' bit

Hopefull the homeless (dregs of society, bums, freeloaders, druggies/drunks/crazy's) along with it...
make them all go back east or south to where they came from
Unfortunately Newsome asked for them , feel sorry for you guys but be careful what you ask for....you just might get it.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back