• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling all IMSA Fans...

MarPar

If it weighs, it pays
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
The Rolex 24 at Daytona is this weekend. Who's watching?

Full disclosure; I am an unabashed Scuderia fan. Be it IMSA or F1.

North_American_Racing_Team_NART_Ferarri.png

Great video from the pits...

Details for this weekend...

I will be watching the entire 24 hours, except for a few naps. This is my absolute favorite race. It is what got me into endurance racing. These days, my driving career behind me, I enjoy watching all the action. For me the night racing is the best. Night was my fort, I was the fastest driver on my team at night. I loved that !

I am not too far from Sebring and have been to the race a couple of times. It is great to watch on TV, but nothing like seeing it in person.

I forgot to mention that I have watched it live at the track ! Awesome experience! I was invited by a friend to go this year. He is there, but I am on call to go to Idaho to help my brother. He has been in the ICU with Covid for the past week. When the hospital lets him go, I have to get him and his belongings moved into a full care facility. So, I can not attend this years race. I might get to watch it on tv, not sure though. I will know more today hopefully

GTP's at their finest!!! Remembering Elkhart Lake/Road America Wisconsin...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Still watching...about 13 hours left.

I did nap through 20:00 and 18:50 though. :icon_fU:

I nodded off. When I woke they were showing the 01 pit stall being cleaned out. What happened to the 01 ?

Another great 24 once again!!

Connor Zilisch, a 17-year old American, was part of a team of drivers that received a Rolex Daytona this year for an LMP2 class win. :thumbsup:

1706591190393.png

MEN who have competed for years, decades, haven't received one yet...but I'll hand it to the kid; it looks like he has the minerals to keep it going for years to come.

----------------------------------------

Oh yeah in other news, Risi Competizione got his first class win in 22 years as well...

1706590755547.png

Good for the Old Man. He deserves it. He is a Ferrari Man through-and-through.

1706591346267.png

Michael smiled on Sunday too...

Ferrarl Schumacher.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back