• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Camonics" cam specs needed.

O.K., thanks for the info. I'm new here and wasn't sure how to do what you suggested, so that's very helpful.
No prob, you can also hit the tab at the top that says "inbox", then click on 'start a conversation'..that will send a private message directly to whoever you want

IQ52, do you still have that stack of Camonics Cam cards? I'm trying to find a cam card for grind #348. Plz let me know. Thanks!
I did find my cam cards for the Camonics cams we have, no #348 grinds. I searched through hundreds of old catalogs and what should show up? A mouse in a sombrero, riding a camshaft, doing a smokey burnout. My Camonics catalog!

All the grinds listed are two letters-four numbers-one letter.

Like this.................XX-1234-X

Looking in the Chrysler section we find this..........

Chrysler small block
CM-3484-L Mechanical Flat Tappet, 284 duration, .506 lift
CR-3486-L Solid Roller, 286 duration, .505 lift

Chrysler big block
CM-3484-M Mechanical Flat Tappet, 284 duration, .506 lift

There are also listings for the Hemi, with similar numbers to the small block grinds.
CM-3484-N SFT 284/.506
CR-3486-N Roller 286/.505

Any cam number listing ending in ?348 would either be a 248 degree or 348 degree advertised camshaft. There are no ?348 listings in the entire catalog.

Auto Transport Service
Back