• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anybody help me delete my 76 messages ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the original topic....
If you have an issue with your limit on "conversations" AKA PMs, step up to the GOLD membership.
Don't be a cheap ***...you stated that you have things to sell. You'll be bringing in money to cover it. Wouldn't you think it is the right thing to do? To give a little back to the place that allowed you to reach a wider audience than you'd see at a garage sale?
I'm no advocate for taxation but this is a matter where advertising here to make some money without chipping in a bit is a selfish thing to do.

you're right you know..jpg

I keep mine somewhat tidy - 32 total as of now.
If the other party leaves the conversation, that's an automatic delete, too.

EDIT - I see a few others don't feel the same responsibility for helping keep the site running
efficiently by keeping their saved messages tidy too. :)

I hardly ever look at my private message area, it doesn't get much use. They go back for years and still add up to a big 27 messages, mostly from Bladecutter. So PMs weren't the reason for me to go 'gold'. :)

Well, that's just fine, they can stay there till I die
I can delete your account but your posts will remain unless I go in one by one and delete them which we don't do. It just removes them from view. It doesn't remove them from existence. Your posts are what you have been talking about all this time?

The only member that wants a LOW post count.

F7BD501A-D1F2-4F3B-98FA-818DAB598D4C.jpeg

Not the only one who doesn't give a rip about having a HIGH count, though....
attention whoring.jpg

Another thread to lock. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back