• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anybody help me delete my 76 messages ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem lies with the User.
Sounds like he's never surfed or used any other site on the whole damn internet.

which would make this site both the worst, and best!, simultaneously!

He needs to get out more.
I think he needs to post a screen shot of his issue.
I stand by what I said earlier that as a non-goldy you can't have that many messages. If I'm wrong I'll gladly eat soul chicken but I'd think there would be at least ONE thread out there with a potential buyer saying "Hey, I tried to contact you but it says your inbox is full.."
I'm starting to lean toward da' Mar's assessment of...BS...

I think he needs to post a screen shot of his issue.
I stand by what I said earlier that as a non-goldy you can't have that many messages. If I'm wrong I'll gladly eat soul chicken but I'd think there would be at least ONE thread out there with a potential buyer saying "Hey, I tried to contact you but it says your inbox is full.."
I'm starting to lean toward da' Mar's assessment of...BS...
It is possible, and has happened that members who were once Gold, can accumulate more messages than a standard member. If their Gold elapses, then those messages are still in play, however the limitations forbid further messages being received or the ability to send.

This may not be the case here.....just pointing that out. Since this guy has been a member since 2008, and has amassed a whopping total of 81 posts in that time, I suspect that subsequent software upgrades have allowed his message total to creep up, until a point in time where the message count limit came into effect.

I have over 300 messages in "stock". When my Gold expires they are still there until I renew, you don't lose them.

That said, I believe we use to be allowed more than 10 messages when you weren't gold and Joey "shortened" it up. I asked for a 1000 for Gold members as that's what he was giving FABO members and we only were allowed a 100 here.

Either way the OP has never asked for help clearing has stash....

Now I have 80.
Are you talking about total posts, or private messages? It looks like the number you're referring to is your post count.
1702082268213.png

I'm not even going to look at how many 'messages' I have in my PM's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back