• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can Anyone Identify

Ya all good now, no contact with the thief, handed his email and number that was posted.....

I replied to the ad several days ago.
Today I got this response:

"Yes is still for sale, please make a good and right offer, and let me know if you are available to make a small deposit, this will be insurance that you have enough money for purchase, and will be delivered at your door for inspection... on my expense"

LOL, so I sent this back to disappoint them a little. We'll see if they keep playing the game.

Thank you Maria Pereyra for the reply. Due to your late response I have already purchased two cars very similar. I did however have to pay $12000 USD each, and likely would have paid the same to you. But alas it is too late. I am sorry, but perhaps I may be interested in the future if you still have them.

I replied to the ad several days ago.
Today I got this response:

"Yes is still for sale, please make a good and right offer, and let me know if you are available to make a small deposit, this will be insurance that you have enough money for purchase, and will be delivered at your door for inspection... on my expense"

LOL, so I sent this back to disappoint them a little. We'll see if they keep playing the game.

Thank you Maria Pereyra for the reply. Due to your late response I have already purchased two cars very similar. I did however have to pay $12000 USD each, and likely would have paid the same to you. But alas it is too late. I am sorry, but perhaps I may be interested in the future if you still have them.

That's funny as I replied also and ask for her number to ask a couple questions, she replied that she can't as she is in St. Paul Alberta, so replied to her and said that's great I am in St. Paul this Monday and let's get together....we see what she says lol scam but I will play....lol

Auto Transport Service
Back