• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help me identify these seats. was in my 68 RR

Matts68bird

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
When I bought the car 17 years ago These were the seats that were in my 68 roadrunner. I know they are not correct but want to know the origin. They are nice and fit well, just didn't know if they were stock for a different mopar model or a custom job. They are split bench with armrest and triangular headrests. This is the best picture I have at the moment. I can maybe get more if I go to where I have them stored. Thanks in advance!
Matt

IMG_0432.jpg

maybe dodge cornet 500?
I think after 1/1/69 the headrest were mandatory
could be wrong

another pic from years back. Sorry chopper building was more of a priority at that time..

IMG_0503.JPG

On the OP's seat, the stitching comes all the way to the front piping at the skirt.

The Fury seat illustration has an insert that doesn't come forward that far.

The 69 fury seems to be the closest match. The butts might of be redone prior to me. I will have to look this week. Also, I know the back seat doesn't have the center beauty pc like the fury III. Its just stitched like the front with the same three chrome buttons.

They were nice when I was driving it daily 17 yrs ago.... just knew they weren't correct. they will go back in I like the headrest and the armrest. will get better pictures this week.

will post when so!
Thanks all!

On the OP's seat, the stitching comes all the way to the front piping at the skirt.

The Fury seat illustration has an insert that doesn't come forward that far.
Yeah, there's a resemblance but as you note, a difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back