• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian 1963 Dodge

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
My buddy, Bob, dropped over yesterday with his Windsor, Ontario-built 1963 Dodge 440 2-door hardtop. In 1963, the 440 series was our top line Dodge. We did not get the Polara until 1964 in Canada. The main differences from U.S. 440 was the use of Polara tail light/back up light assembly and Plymouth instrument cluster in all 1963 Dodges. The base V-8 was a 313 Poly, a .030" underbored 318.

P9060047.JPG P9060049.JPG P9060046.JPG

Nice Looking Dodge.

How freakingly awesome! Cool car!!!
So, a 313” underbored 318”??? How cool & are the ‘dog dish’ caps original to the car, too??
Neat, neat, neat!
Scott in SC

Great looking car & color combo. It's weird to see a complete plymouth interior including the steering wheel.

Dave & Bob, I'm just over the Bridge, Love to See That Car some day ! Hope that Time, Comes Soon...

look like red line caps to me
Yeah, they are the red circle Dodge caps first seen in 1969, on police 15 X 7 rims. I talked Bob into painting the rims red to match the stripe. It kind of breaks up all that black of tires and car.

I like everything...........except the red rims. Sorry. Maybe it would work, imo, on just the fronts ?? Cool car.

Very Nice! I am sure that Ironbuilt would agree!
:thumbsup:

Classy!

The black with red is a striking combination, looks great.

Auto Transport Service
Back