• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cant delete conversations

patrick66

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
I followed your link and can't delete conversations. I'd love to send you a PM regarding this, but guess what??? My Inbox is full, because I can't delete conversations!

I followed your link and can't delete conversations. I'd love to send you a PM regarding this, but guess what??? My Inbox is full, because I can't delete conversations!
Just tried deleting a page of mine and it worked. Are you jumping through all the maze of clicks or....? Way too many clicks if someone were to axe me.

This is as far as I can go. No "delete" button or anything of the sort.

1678137219958.png

This is as far as I can go. No "delete" button or anything of the sort.

View attachment 1429250
Click on the button (top right) that says 'selected' the go to the bottom left and where is says 'conversations' and click the box that's just to the right. Then move over a bit more to the right where is says 'choose action' and click on it. A small window will open and you will see 'leave conversations...' THEEEEN come back down and hit the 'GO' bottom and another window will open and there you will hit the 'SAVE' button and pooof. Like I mention earlier, way too many buttons to push to get something done that should be much more simple than that. @Joeychgo so, are you saying that I shouldn't have to go through all I just said here to delete messages??

Logged out. Logged in. Tried again. Saw nothing beyond what I screenshot above. Zero change.

EDIT - NOW, there is the "Leave conversation" bar, afgter several tries. I even hit that ridiculous ad banner at the bottom and it wouldn't appear til just now. Crazy.

Last edited:
Logged out. Logged in. Tried again. Saw nothing beyond what I screenshot above. Zero change.

EDIT - NOW, there is the "Leave conversation" bar, afgter several tries. I even hit that ridiculous ad banner at the bottom and it wouldn't appear til just now. Crazy.
Are you using a phone?

I can’t even find my inbox?

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto Transport Service
Back