• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Car hauler trailer in OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a car hauler trailer that a friend and I built in 2000. Now, before you denounce this as a "home-built", it's not. My friend built trailers professionally for over 20 years, I sold trailers for seven years; and I'll put this up against ANY similar commercial-built hauler!

It has a 16' + 3' deck, meaning a 16' flat deck with a 3' dovetail. It has a GVW of #7,000. It has two #3,500 axles, with electric brakes on the rear. Tires are 8-ply 700-15 bias trailer tires, on 15" modular painted trailer wheels on 5" GM bolt pattern. I recently repainted the whole trailer. I used truck spray-on bedliner on the tops and bottoms of the fenders, as well as in the wheelwells. This has a 2' Bulldog coupler, with a breakaway kit. It also has a #5K Ramsey electric winch with remote, plus a battery tray (battery not included). Taillights are LED, while the rest of the lighting is normal DOT-standard lighting, with DOT reflective tape added. The wood deck is four years old and very solid. The dovetail is 3/16" diamond-tread steel. Ramps stow from the rear, and have padlocked doors for security. The frame is C-channel with a wrap tongue, while the cross members are 4x3 angle, spaced 20" apart. Four "D"-ring tie-down points; one on each corner. Very strong and solid trailer!

This is a great pulling hauler that I've taken through nearly 30 states since 2000. It'll haul a Viper, a Challenger, or a Ram crew cab pickup just fine. I've pulled farm tractors, a one-ton flatbed truck, hay rolls, and a pallet of landscape stone on this with no issues of any kind.

Price is $2,250, buyer picks up. It is tagged in Oklahoma in my name. Non-commercial trailers under #10K GVW do NOT require a title in Oklahoma, and registration is actually voluntary here! A notarized bill of sale will be provided with the trailer at point of sale. It does have a stamped VIN on the frame, and that number is on the registration, so getting paperwork in your state should be no problem whatsoever...however, it it the BUYER'S responsibility to verify this BEFORE purchase!!

I do have pics of the trailer available, and will post some here this week.

Pics...I painted the trailer in mid-September, along with new DOT reflective tape. trailer003.jpgtrailer001.jpgtrailer005.jpgtrailer004.jpgtrailer008.jpg

PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back