• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show hesitation........ pt II

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
First off great talking / meeting with Eric-Vito(Sonny)& Dave. You guys help make this hobby fun and a good time. :headbang: It was a BIG show lots of great rides and great people

Now I had some other fun things tonite!

Took 3rd place in my class :hello2:

Dragged my left parklamp down the interstate for a good 10 miles..... :angryfire: WTF??? Who stole my parklamp screws...... :BangHead: :laughing1:

Attachments

• show 001 (640x480).jpg
    show 001 (640x480).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 265
  • show 002 (640x480).jpg
    show 002 (640x480).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 246
Cool, that's got to make you feel good!

Bigs, nice show last night, my cheeks are sore from laughing!.. A good time.

Congrats on the trophy!....

Sonny got lucky, take that any way you want to.... :tongue:

Congrat's mate..Shame about the parker lamp.

Like I always say, owning a Mopar is like being in a fraternity. There is a sense of comradery and we always have a good time just hanging out. Well BIGS I guess you have another part to look for now. Have you considered that there is a poltergeist at work on your car?

Automotive exorcism... I would burn some sage and rattle Some dryed out chicken bones while yelling "power of Chrysler compells you"

Don't use Lenovo fuel.... Or it will take off and give you a he'll of a ride.

congrats on the 3rd place award,
I think I'd be going over the car before going to shows...LOL...

I see a trend/pattern/theme here...

Twice in a row now, something happens, going to & or from a car show...

Just make sure stuff isn't loose or falling off, missing screws etc. !!
so then you "know", if it's a thief or someone messing with you,
like your alternator field wire possibly being unplugged...

Disclosure;
I haven't been to a car show with any of my cars in years now...

Congratulations on the 3rd prize - that's great BIG ! ! !

So sorry for the light . . . twice in two shows, you don't deserve that - nobody does . . . Hope it's an easy fix !

Two shows.... someone's messing with you.... is there a common thread... it would be someone jealous..... have an out with someone at both places.... maybe get a camera hidden and they are small today..... see what going on when you are away... someone who waits for you're back is turned... that's a weasel... once you Catch them drag him behind the car for 10 miles...

It was great meeting you too, Bigs - as well as Sonny and Eric. I plan to get there earlier next time - great show. That is really weird about your park lamp. Hard to imagine how anyone would be able to tamper with it under everyone else's noses.

Maybe it was your alien?

20140815_190942.jpg

20140815_190936.jpg

Surely it wasn't your elephant. Congrats on the award, though!

Dave

It was great meeting you too, Bigs - as well as Sonny and Eric. I plan to get there earlier next time - great show. That is really weird about your park lamp. Hard to imagine how anyone would be able to tamper with it under everyone else's noses.

Maybe it was your alien?

View attachment 205545

View attachment 205544

Surely it wasn't your elephant. Congrats on the award, though!

Dave

Dave---->that was biggs in the back seat, wasn't it?

I zoomed in on another picture I took of the front of Big's car to look at the park lamp, but it was inconclusive. The passenger side is clearly fine with screws visible, but the driver's side has a poor angle for seeing the screws.

Auto Transport Service
Back