• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show shooting

I don't know any better....but this has the feel of an intentional infiltration?

I prefer the word premeditated in this case.

Not talking about drug use the track. Personally never been to drag strip that there wasn’t a beer somewhere afterwards.Yes I was referring to the money aspect. People want big houses, boats, race cars that they can’t afford. Crooks and drug money can be anywhere. I’m not talking just local. I know what it takes to field a competitive car using a 95 truck, 03 trailer and doing all the work myself. Where do you think all these big motor homes, stackers and 4 second cars come from? Most from hard work. But think they’re all legit? Bet again. Just like this event. A few bad apples. In the words of my good friend who is a County Sheriff. “You can not believe how smooth some of these people are. They look like a dad at a soccer game. Yet the the ability to lie, cheat, and spread evil would astound you”
Doug

Last edited:
Unrelated but similar vein, We had a guy in my industrial complex who used his unit as a toy box.. Always new toys showing up.. Never worked just play.. Claimed he had inherited millions... Then one day the Feds showed up & all his toys went away.... Turns out he was an exporter & got busted at the Canadian border with 250 Kg of green leafy substance...

The usual suspects.
Watch your evening news to see them EVERY night..... No ignorance or fake news here.......
Or maybe walking the street as OUR system now seems to believe the fix is to release them back out among us law abiding citizens.....

There is a lot of drug and small time crime and gang activity in East Arkansas in the Delta. I think the FBI pretty much is always running an investigation of it over there and routinely announces dozens of arrests. The poverty and lack of jobs because it’s mostly rural and family agriculture are no doubt a large part of the problem. They have announced another huge steel plant for construction over there that when in place will make Arkansas the country’s largest steel producer, but most of this is all centered north of the Memphis/West Memphis area.

Not sure what there is to disagree with here. Maybe guy gadbois will enlighten me.

The usual suspects.
Watch your evening news to see them EVERY night..... No ignorance or fake news here.......
Or maybe walking the street as OUR system now seems to believe the fix is to release them back out among us law abiding citizens.....

wow, even in Canada where no one has a gun......damn Eskimos

Edmonton 'mass shooting' sees 60 or 70 shots fired, one dead, six wounded

Edmonton 'mass shooting' sees 60 or 70 shots fired, one dead, six wounded | The Post Millennial

I guess this wiring chewing guy is just resting then...
basement2022part18 111.JPG

No more "Eskimos" in Edmonton so it would be damn Inuits. :canada:
If its not Eskimo's its those darn Amish boys again....LOL.... Goebbels would be so proud of our Media and the Book burners in the USA

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back