• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carb rebuilders

No, but anytime someone asks me about recommending a carburetor shop I tell them that I had great experience with Custom Rebuilt Carburetors (locally known as "Middlesex Carburetor") in Middlesex, NJ. http://www.customrebuiltcarbs.com/index.shtml

They rebuild and flow-test, but also perform amazing restoration work back to original appearance.

No, but anytime someone asks me about recommending a carburetor shop I tell them that I had great experience with Custom Rebuilt Carburetors (locally known as "Middlesex Carburetor") in Middlesex, NJ. http://www.customrebuiltcarbs.com/index.shtml

They rebuild and flow-test, but also perform amazing restoration work back to original appearance.
Thank you very much. Im going to call them soon.

Steer clear Steve.
I bought a run of the mill Holley marine 600 CFM carb from them and it came complete with 2 float bowls worth of metal shavings.

Also, it was hodgepodge assortment of “reconditioned” parts.

Steer clear Steve.
I bought a run of the mill Holley marine 600 CFM carb from them and it came complete with 2 float bowls worth of metal shavings.

Also, it was hodgepodge assortment of “reconditioned” parts.
X
From Middlesex carburetor? Wow. Not my experience, but If so it sucks that we could have such good experience with one person and then bad with another at the same place. Where is the consistency these days?

X
From Middlesex carburetor? Wow. Not my experience, but If so it sucks that we could have such good experience with one person and then bad with another at the same place. Where is the consistency these days?
No, from the outfit the OP asked the question about

All American carburetors rebuilding service in Florida very nice people to deal with and great service.

My buddy just had his quadrajet done by them. Very impressive !! Looks like a brand new carb & works great.

No, from the outfit the OP asked the question about

Oh good. Reputation is everything, and at first I thought I was screwing my own reputation on here being so new to the forum. I used Middlesex twice, and we (a build team for the Detroit Autorama) used them on a couple builds as well. One of which was a clone of the George Barris Kopper Kart 55 Chevy truck that had a straight six and a 1st gen Corvette three single barrel Carter YH setup that they rebuilt from junk and detailed to like new. All top notch.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back