• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carbs…quickfuel q series vs Holley ultra xp?

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
I bought a Holley Ultra XP 950 for my 512 and then later picked up a QFT Q950 locally that came up in marketplace for a decent deal. I’m thinking about letting the QFT go, since I have a few carbs just sitting and could use the funds for stuff I need.

Any thoughts or experience with the upper end Holleys and QFTs? I know the Ultra XPs are basically the Engine Masters go to carbs. They are priced somewhat close when new. Any pros and cons to each?

I've seen many Quickfuel carbs at the track.

The only experience I have is with Holley. Recently I bought a 1050 Dominator XP for the Barracuda.
The other experience with Holley is a 950 XP E85 carburetor for the Charger. Excepting idle adjustments these carbs were bolt on and go. These were the first new carbs I ever bought. Before this it was swap meet or word of mouth.

I guess I'm a Holley fan.....

Bryand

Auto Transport Service
Back