• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

I am 90% sure I can make it this year! I went a couple of years ago and had a blast.

I am 90% sure I can make it this year! I went a couple of years ago and had a blast.
Awesome! Our tent activities have grown quite a bit. Hope to see you at lunch on Saturday at the FBBO tent!

Moooovin' on Up ! 2nd place, let's see if we can hold onto it.

GJ.jpg

Rumour has it that "Mopars in Motion" have sought assistance from Dominion Voting Machines to help stave off the onslaught from FBBO Tent numbers.

Make sure you guys register as FBBO and make your entry count. :thumbsup:

I'm registered, look forward to meeting many of you. I do have a question, how big of sticklers are they on modifications for stock category?

Tent location set yet?

I'm registered, look forward to meeting many of you. I do have a question, how big of sticklers are they on modifications for stock category?
Not picky from what I've seen in three decades of attending the show. Supposed to be limited to three modifications from stock, but doesn't appear to be strictly enforced. Baby Blue ('68 GTX) had electronic ignition, non stock carb, electric fuel pump, radial tires. So technically not stock, but I was never questioned about it, and I saw many others in the stock class that were more highly modified.

Last edited:
......! thinking about the nats to , that one will be just the guys goin for us ! probably camp on site there ….
Actually camping on the event grounds at the Mopar Nats Col. Ohio, they do not allow you to do so. They kick you out by 9pm. There is an adjacent camp ground outside of the event grounds.

Last edited:
Spring Carlisle - Collector Car Flea Market, Corral & Auction. April 17 -21st, 2024.

Anybody ever go to this event and have an opinion ?

I go every year. I’m local, so not a big expense. I’ve found some really good deals on rare Mopar parts, but those are a long shot. Better deal than lottery tickets. Do you feel lucky? Lots of over priced junk as well.

Spring Carlisle - Collector Car Flea Market, Corral & Auction. April 17 -21st, 2024.

Anybody ever go to this event and have an opinion ?
I feel like spring and fall Carlisle are 80% Chevy, 18% Ford, and 2% everything else.

So if you are looking for Mopar stuff, you have to look long and hard to find it. The good news is, if you find something good, you MIGHT get a decent deal.

I feel like spring and fall Carlisle are 80% Chevy, 18% Ford, and 2% everything else.

So if you are looking for Mopar stuff, you have to look long and hard to find it. The good news is, if you find something good, you MIGHT get a decent deal.
Finding Mopar stuff at swap meet or flea market is always the elusive pot of gold, especially in greater New England.
Thanks for the reply.

I go every year. I’m local, so not a big expense. I’ve found some really good deals on rare Mopar parts, but those are a long shot. Better deal than lottery tickets. Do you feel lucky? Lots of over priced junk as well.
Thanks for the update.
Its about a seven hour trip from the Atlantic coast, but may be a good start for the 2024 season - always nice to see the non-city parts of the country.

Auto Transport Service
Back