• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

As Always, List FBBO,FABO FEBO, etc, as Your Club Affiliation. I believe the Groups are large enough for the Double Tent, on the Shows Dime !!!

Just saw on my FB page this morning

IMG_4205.png

Nationals are in Hebron, Ohio not Carlisle.

You are Correct.. The Mopar Nationals are in Ohio. I posted something from Carlisle Chrysler Nationals and that's been in Pennsylvania for years, not Ohio.

I signed up for Carlisle in December (first time bringing the Charger) but all I got was a confirmation email. Do they send you a packet or something?

Save your email as a receipt. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the show Carlisle Events will mail your credentials with windshield sticker indicating your class/parking area. Sometimes it's even 2 weeks out from the show date.

Save your email as a receipt. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the show Carlisle Events will mail your credentials with windshield sticker indicating your class/parking area. Sometimes it's even 2 weeks out from the show date.
Great info, thank you!

I will be going 1st time in a while need a few mics parts for my 67 coronet it rolls to the paint shop in a few weeks im sure it wont be ready for the show
but ill be their looking for a few missing items

is there a campground nearby that fbbo guys use ?
I have two vendor spots, so I camp on the grounds. Not the most comfortable, but it is much cheaper than staying at a local hotel.

I can't speak for local campgrounds as I haven't stayed at any. There is a campground called AT Campground nearby, but I know nothing about it.

western village didn’t woryfor us but thanks for the lead . mountain creek due south about 12 miles did and we in for the weekend! see y’all in carlisle !!!! thinking about the nats to , that one will be just the guys goin for us ! probably camp on site there ….

western village didn’t woryfor us but thanks for the lead . mountain creek due south about 12 miles did and we in for the weekend! see y’all in carlisle !!!! thinking about the nats to , that one will be just the guys goin for us ! probably camp on site there ….
I have been staying there since Chrysler's at Carlisle began.
I had to be put on a waiting list for a full hookup site at Western Village for the show weekend. It took about 3 years before one opened, and another 4-5 before getting one of the primo sites by the pool. Most reserve the same site a year ahead before checking out. It really is a mini car show there, and good people.

I have been staying there since Chrysler's at Carlisle began.
I had to be put on a waiting list for a full hookup site at Western Village for the show weekend. It took about 3 years before one opened, and another 4-5 before getting one of the primo sites by the pool. Most reserve the same site a year ahead before checking out. It really is a mini car show there, and good people.
i wish i could of made it work there , i’ll try again next trip !

Auto Transport Service
Back