• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle photos

'

thumbnail (33).jpg

thumbnail (34).jpg

thumbnail (36).jpg

thumbnail (37).jpg

thumbnail (38).jpg

thumbnail (39).jpg

My friends and I saw your car going out gate 3 around 5 pm ish. We were filming a bunch of cars that were leaving. We got to see about 100 cars without having to walk around out in the heat!

One thing I noticed this weekend was some of the bigger vendors that are usually there with tons of parts weren't there. Like Van's and Mega Parts. The ones that were there didn't bring any stock with them. I had several vendors tell me the only parts they brought were ordered and pre paid for in advance. I tried to buy an H pipe for a 70 Charger R/T and I couldn't find one.

They used to do an amazing amount of business at that show! I know myself and my friends dropped over a grand each with them every year.

I saw a Charger on a trailer that was buckled in the front badly. It was red. I didn't bother to see what the asking price was because of current second generation Charger prices, it's better that I don't know. Anyways I thought put some old Charger panels on it,paint it up like a General Lee Charger and pose it like it just landed on my front lawn to make some cool yard art! My wife would absolutely love it!
I looked that car over. What wasn't crushed was rotted out. I didn't see one useable piece of sheet metal (top or bottom) on the entire car. It was an R/T 440 4speed. Didnt see if it was numbers matching. Had the Dana under it still that looks like it has been sitting on the Titanic...

It literally collapsed under its own weight due to rust! Cool car,but it would have been an amazing undertaking to save one that far gone. It looked like a Dukes jump car from twenty feet away!

I have a bunch of pics on my actual camera...but snapped this with my phone. I LOVE cars like this!

IMG_20230714_140844907_HDR.jpg

Yes u might think "wtf? It's just a tan sedan...?". Well...

IMG_20230714_140837934_HDR.jpg

That would be fun as HELL to drive!

It's cool and a great sleeper,but RC has the right idea,an engine like that belongs in a Charger.

It literally collapsed under its own weight due to rust! Cool car,but it would have been an amazing undertaking to save one that far gone. It looked like a Dukes jump car from twenty feet away!
It sure did. I believe asking was $7,500.00

It's cool and a great sleeper,but RC has the right idea,an engine like that belongs in a Charger.
That's my rough target for my wagon....I already have the stock '05 5.7. Once I finally get off my *** and add all the stuff I need (I saw they have notched K members now so you don't have to change the pan, and they also have tunnels premade for different transmissions; still need to sort out accessory drive, and pick an EFI/harness setup) and get around to installing everything, we'll see how it does. If (and I suspect this will be the case) I need to, I'll toss on an intercooled Procharger.

face.jpg

Thanks to all of you that took and shared these awesome pics, very enjoyable to go through.
AND…. not seeing cars with stuffed animals all over them, or model cars sitting on the air cleaners is a plus

Does anyone on this forum actually display those silly crying dolls against their cars? If so, what are those supposed to mean? I don't let midgets lean against my car crying, why does anyone else?

"I don't let midgets lean against my car crying"

Now Now

Little People

Auto Transport Service
Back