• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Show Delivery July 9th-11th

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score
The upcoming Carlisle show is less than 50 days away and like everyone else, we are all uncertain on how things will play out for that weekend. At the current time, the event is scheduled to go on as planned and we will have to see what changes may come down as the days go by.

With that said, we are planning on being there unless something was to change in the immediate future. We usually offer special incentive pricing on items like ACC Carpet sets, AMD sheet metal, AMK Fastener kits, weatherstripping kits, etc. I know that with the uncertain times, we will be most probably be downsizing in certain areas. If you guys that should be attending have any special request or want a quote on certain items, please drop me an email or a phone call to the information as listed below. All request must be submitted by June 24th so that we can process the order if the items are not in stock. Also, truck capacity will also impact the availability of show delivery, so those that inquire first will be at the top of the list for free delivery.

Hope to see everyone in July,
Richard
Ph. 404-643-5760
[email protected]

Hope to see you there. They rebooked the Ford show, Spring Swap and GM still on for June... We’ll see. Living in PA and see what’s going on I can’t imaging this governor allowing anything thing like this for summer. Hope I’m wrong.

It will be very interesting to see what is the turnout for the rescheduled Spring show if it does go on during the June 10th through 13th dates. I know that we are on the fence on how to deal with the situation.

From a vendor standpoint, my fears is that the attendance will be down by 30 to 40%. If the US / Canada border does not open up and the international flights are still restricted, that is a significant impact. Domestic flights can be an issue as well. And we still have to see how the motels/hotels and restaurants are allowed to deal with the crowds. I know that there is a lots of people who are wanting the chance to get out and enjoy the show.

The vast majority of the vendors have already paid for their spaces as they had to be renewed by October 2019 to retain your spots. The cost for attending and setting up for an event of this size is a huge expense for all of us. In previous years, we would already have many of our inventory orders already placed at this time.

Fortunately sells throughout this virus situation has been very strong as many of you guys have been off of work and have had the time to work on your projects. So as we operate now, we will most probably be bringing what is on the shelf without making any large purchases for the simple sake of having extra inventory at Carlisle or The Nats.

That is the reason that I try to offer certain promotions as to help offset the expenses with known sales prior to leaving for the show. I will put together some pricing so that you guys can look it over as we always look forward for the chance to get out and meet our customers.

Let me know your thoughts and requests.

Richard

Auto Transport Service
Back