• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle show

Here is what I am taking
0527120858-1.jpg

Remember to List FBBO as your Club. Let's keep the Tent #'s climbing !

It is creeping up on us isnt it? I will be vending again O-189

I actually remembe that one. Well I have shade and usually cheap beer so come on bye. I kind of hang with the FABO guys from that coffee thread we are in. Our yearly together. Most of us have spots close gets interesting at night to say the least.

FBBO has a tent at Carlisle?
1963JAM, We have been ordering one the past few years, and Thanks to Hawk's effort's last year, and the Great Members here, I believe it will be provided by Carlisle services this year. The Tent has previously been located on the Show Field, spots IF 1-2. Please Register your Entry's Club Affiliation, as FBBO. We Need to have at least 26 Members listing this, to continue Carlisle providing the Tent, FREE of Charge ! Thanks !
0319220828.jpg

I have my spaces again P-214 to P-220. Hope to be there this year.
If not I have people that want my spaces
Ed

I have my spaces again P-214 to P-220. Hope to be there this year.
If not I have people that want my spaces
Ed
Ed, did you ever sell the white '64 Plymouth you had there, years ago ? That car was so solid, I was really considering it. If it was a Sedan, it may have ended up in my garage...

Ed, did you ever sell the white '64 Plymouth you had there, years ago ? That car was so solid, I was really considering it. If it was a Sedan, it may have ended up in my garage...
That one has been gone for a few years. Sorry I sold it now. It wound up around Wisconsin or Milwaukee or some place close

1963JAM, We have been ordering one the past few years, and Thanks to Hawk's effort's last year, and the Great Members here, I believe it will be provided by Carlisle services this year. The Tent has previously been located on the Show Field, spots IF 1-2. Please Register your Entry's Club Affiliation, as FBBO. We Need to have at least 26 Members listing this, to continue Carlisle providing the Tent, FREE of Charge ! Thanks !
View attachment 1257235
I registered before I knew about the FBBO tent. I will contact Carlisle Events to register as a FBBO club member.

Auto Transport Service
Back