• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle virgin

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
it is going to happen .... i will be at Carlisle this year... i have rented 3 spots in the grass. thay are sold out and are putting late folks like me in the CA zone by gate 6 and 7. i will be in spots 80-82 i have a wedding tent big enuff to cover all 3 spots. one spot will have the 2 cars im selling if i still have them .... one spot will be old mopar stuff. and the 3rd will have stuff from maw Mopar's adopted child and trinkets. This will be my first time selling stuff there. sure as hell have spent enuff there. coffee on saturday if ya show soon enuff. maby. hope to finally meat some of yall. BYOB.

Have you posted your cars here that you are selling?

They have a car corral for selling cars as well.
You don't really need vendor space for that

spots are tight, 2 cars in one spot ? i dunno

When I saw the title of this thread I was hoping she had joined the site!
20210710_162411.jpg

They have a car corral for selling cars as well.
You don't really need vendor space for that
I am bringing a bunch of parts and stuff. Will be in 3 spots. And the cat coral is where il be. ... There the only spots left. So there expanding the swap meet into that part of the grounds. .. il glad to. I wanted to be in the grass and not the black top.

it is going to happen .... i will be at Carlisle this year... i have rented 3 spots in the grass. thay are sold out and are putting late folks like me in the CA zone by gate 6 and 7. i will be in spots 80-82 i have a wedding tent big enuff to cover all 3 spots. one spot will have the 2 cars im selling if i still have them .... one spot will be old mopar stuff. and the 3rd will have stuff from maw Mopar's adopted child and trinkets. This will be my first time selling stuff there. sure as hell have spent enuff there. coffee on saturday if ya show soon enuff. maby. hope to finally meat some of yall. BYOB.
I already had the pleasure of meeting you.
Hopefully I will be able to attend Carlisle this year and be able to stop by and chat again.
Ed

I already had the pleasure of meeting you.
Hopefully I will be able to attend Carlisle this year and be able to stop by and chat again.
Ed
if you bring that block and crank ya had on the stand when i was at your place i would like to continue chatting about it

o ya .... always got tome to shoot the breeze.... but how many cars did that fury save tho???
That car had more rust than any thing else.
I saved every thing I could that was saleable
If I get to Carlisle I have 7 spaces in the vendor area to fill up

That car had more rust than any thing else.
I saved every thing I could that was saleable
If I get to Carlisle I have 7 spaces in the vendor area to fill up
where are you gong to be at? im in 80-82 in the grass by gate 6 and 7. il be under a big white tent

where are you gong to be at? im in 80-82 in the grass by gate 6 and 7. il be under a big white tent
I have P-214 to P-220 far back corner. It’s the last row.
Been in these spaces since 2013

I have P-214 to P-220 far back corner. It’s the last row.
Been in these spaces since 2013
Ya Gina fill all of them this year? I always wanted row P.... But never get one. Barb said the only way I will get on that row is if someone leaves it to me in there will......

Ya Gina fill all of them this year? I always wanted row P.... But never get one. Barb said the only way I will get on that row is if someone leaves it to me in there will......
I may have enough parts and a car. Already have two friends asking for space.
I lucked out my first year getting 5 spaces in row P.
Worked my way up to 7.
People ask me all the time if I will give them up. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back