• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle virgin

I was thinking on trying to sell the 62 whole on Friday... If that didn't work I'd strip it Friday night and sell the parts on Saturday... But I only got 3 spots and want to bring the ramcharger to sell.so if ya want to rent me one of your spots on Friday.. It would be honest Saturday morning one way or another.

This is her

IMG_20211226_144757.jpg

I was thinking on trying to sell the 62 whole on Friday... If that didn't work I'd strip it Friday night and sell the parts on Saturday... But I only got 3 spots and want to bring the ramcharger to sell.so if ya want to rent me one of your spots on Friday.. It would be honest Saturday morning one way or another.
I have 2 people ahead of you for space. You would be 3rd in line.
That mordor looks too nice to part out. What are you looking to get out of it?

I have 2 people ahead of you for space. You would be 3rd in line.
That mordor looks too nice to part out. What are you looking to get out of it?
I'd be even at 4700.... It's the one I went to TX to get

I have a covered car corral space, DB-18, which is currently vacant (I unexpectedly sold the GTX that would normally occupy it.) I have a friend of a friend who is interested in it, but he hasn't committed yet. So it may be available if you are trying to sell a running, driving vehicle.

I have a covered car corral space, DB-18, which is currently vacant (I unexpectedly sold the GTX that would normally occupy it.) I have a friend of a friend who is interested in it, but he hasn't committed yet. So it may be available if you are trying to sell a running, driving vehicle.
I have a running driving Ram charger but it will be with me as it will be my sleeping quarters for the weekend. The 62 has no engine or trans. But thanks tho....

ok .. i hope this is ok with the boss ....
the 62 is going to be took apart. ....
so im putting this up here as a heads up ....
if you need something like a trunk pan or cowl something big let me know.
can't believe how much stuff i got laying around here that i forgot i had and probably never use.

ok .. i hope this is ok with the boss ....
the 62 is going to be took apart. ....
so im putting this up here as a heads up ....
if you need something like a trunk pan or cowl something big let me know.
can't believe how much stuff i got laying around here that i forgot i had and probably never use.
As nice as that 62 is you would think it would sell whole.

it is going to happen .... i will be at Carlisle this year... i have rented 3 spots in the grass. thay are sold out and are putting late folks like me in the CA zone by gate 6 and 7. i will be in spots 80-82 i have a wedding tent big enuff to cover all 3 spots. one spot will have the 2 cars im selling if i still have them .... one spot will be old mopar stuff. and the 3rd will have stuff from maw Mopar's adopted child and trinkets. This will be my first time selling stuff there. sure as hell have spent enuff there. coffee on saturday if ya show soon enuff. maby. hope to finally meat some of yall. BYOB.
You better contact Carlisle. I do not think you are allowed to erect your own tent. You must rent tents from them.

I did Carlisle for 10 years. Awesome show. I had 7 spots back on row P by gate 7 just a few spots from dartforforty. The spots are 10x30 except back there in row P they are 10x37. I also had a 7' fence that I could hang things on. 3700 sqft. including the fence. In the later years I was setup on Tuesday. Man I really miss Carlisle. Just got too hard to do the 2000 mile trip.
upload_2022-5-18_6-22-37.jpeg

upload_2022-5-18_6-23-8.jpeg

I did Carlisle for 10 years. Awesome show. I had 7 spots back on row P by gate 7 just a few spots from dartforforty. The spots are 10x30 except back there in row P they are 10x37. I also had a 7' fence that I could hang things on. 3700 sqft. including the fence. In the later years I was setup on Tuesday. Man I really miss Carlisle. Just got too hard to do the 2000 mile trip.
View attachment 1286343
View attachment 1286344
Miss the good times of hanging out with you Mark
Ed

View attachment 1286343
View attachment 1286344
row P is the one i have always wanted just for the reson you do .... grass fence to hang stuff on... tuff to get there tho. the spots i did get are in the grass rite across from your spots .... just down ftom gate 7. 80-82. i also got a spot indoors in the DB row for my Ram charger..... a member asked me to take it so he don't lose it.... lol

As nice as that 62 is you would think it would sell whole.
i hope it dose... but i got a list a mile long of folks that want parts like the rust free cowl rockers fenders and so forth. but we got a month to go... i mite just put it in the barn.

IMO getting $4700 out of a 4 door for parts will be an issue. How many 62's are being restored?
yup .... it almost cost as much for me to go get it from TX and bring it to PA as i paid for it. so if i sell it whole im sure il be in the red fuel wise anyway. but i still not sure if i have the hart to cut it up. but she could save bunch of them. folks are saving them ... the problom is good rust free parts.

it won't let me change my post ... it should read 3700...

i hope it dose... but i got a list a mile long of folks that want parts like the rust free cowl rockers fenders and so forth. but we got a month to go... i mite just put it in the barn.
Put it in the barn IMO

Auto Transport Service
Back