• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle virgin

id like to ... but non-op and has no breaks .... not going to chance damaging anyones ride if it gets away from me.
I misunderstood, I thought you meant your barn at home.
It just hit me this morning, I think you are talking about the Carlisle show?

I misunderstood, I thought you meant your barn at home.
It just hit me this morning, I think you are talking about the Carlisle show?
ya. i was going to bring it and put in one of the spots im selling stuff. but having 3 cars there will be to costly. but ya ... im not going to cut it up. just can't bring myself to do it ... il take it up to pops place and stick it in his barn. things will get better at some point .... i hope:thumbsup:

well .... its there ....
1657732329170.png

im all set up in CA 80-82
1/2 way between you and building A. rite across from the guy selling Daytona clone parts.

1657851573298.png

well .... its there ....
View attachment 1312288

Ha! You said Ramcharger and with you having the 62, I thought you were selling something like this...

1657852514733.png

:rofl:

I like your Ramcharger though!! Right colors and everything!

Good Luck with your sales!!

Oh and check out the burnout contest (if they still have it :rolleyes:) if you have time. This was one of the victims my first year when I broke my cherry. LOL

DSC04002.JPG

Do you stay there late? Only time I can stop by is after I close up shop for the day
no ... pop was tired and needed to get some sleep so we left about 5. we will be back in the morning and have breakfast at the fairgrounds restrant across the street from gate 1 when thay open at 6.

Ha! You said Ramcharger and with you having the 62, I thought you were selling something like this...

View attachment 1313024

:rofl:

I like your Ramcharger though!! Right colors and everything!

Good Luck with your sales!!

Oh and check out the burnout contest (if they still have it :rolleyes:) if you have time. This was one of the victims my first year when I broke my cherry. LOL

View attachment 1313026
ouch ..... you broke it ....

my official report is as follows ....
had a blast. met some folks from here and the AMC site.
parked the Ram Charger in 68BabyBlue's spot and learned how to spot a real 70 hemi B body tail pipe tip.
some other folks were standing rite behind me in my spot and didn't even know it.... lol
sold enuff stuff to break even for the weekend. could have made some but pop wanted to come home every night and that took gas.
seen some drop dead sweet rides made some good contacts added some names and numbers to my lil black book.
didn't sell the dodge but still worth the trip and ya im going back next year. making plans and kinda know how it works and what to do now to make it easyer to do. spot layout and so forth.
lost my phone and all the pics in it sadly....
went by to see dartforforty but he had alot of folks with him and didn't want to mess up any deal he was trying to make.
never did get to yall's sponsererd spot but there is always next year....

end of report .....

did save this pic tho .... from the dinner parking lot waiting on them to open.
1658167882132.png

Auto Transport Service
Back