• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

CHARGERSTEVEN

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone here has ever gone on Thursday or is that just a vender etc set up day just trying to plan a trip down

Thursday is actually a great day to go. Less people = more room to look. Yes a lot of vendors probably won't be there, but there are quite a few who set up on Wednesday, like the infamous Jimmy Boros, as well as the big time retail guys like Legendary, Dantes, etc. etc. There is also the added bonus of not having all the parts picked over already. The only downside is the prices are typical Carlisle Thursday prices (over-the-moon/end-of-the-rainbow).

Won't be there RC I'll have to pass n leave the bs there lol

I went last year Thursday and got there early,many vendors weren't there or just setting up. Many cars were not there also. Of course RC was'nt there yet so the day was a total bust. Still the crowds were light which was good.Friday is the day

I'll be autographing and having pictures taken at booth at B-62 on Friday.
Bring one o dem over to Spots P205-P206 where I'm at. I camp out on my site , and I just verified with Carlisle that they will allow me in on Wed afternoon, so I can stay on site Wed eve and set up Thursday. Yeah, Baby.... Extra Day of Fun.. Y'all come by and visit.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back