• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cars of any brand that you like the body style but don't like for other reasons....

I love the looks of my 1962 Corvette. But, driving it is a unique experience. First, I am too tall for the car, so I don't fit in it with the soft top up (although I DO fit with the hard top). Second, the steering wheel is HUGE. I can't clutch or use the brakes without putting my leg sideways - otherwise it hits the steering wheel!

Having said that, there is something to just cruising around on a nice day with the top down!

20190602_095319.jpg

20190602_095431.jpg

I love the looks of my 1962 Corvette. But, driving it is a unique experience. First, I am too tall for the car, so I don't fit in it with the soft top up (although I DO fit with the hard top). Second, the steering wheel is HUGE. I can't clutch or use the brakes without putting my leg sideways - otherwise it hits the steering wheel!

Having said that, there is something to just cruising around on a nice day with the top down!

View attachment 1543042

View attachment 1543043

62s are my favorite year for a vette......... when I was a kid, the guy next door had a red 62 just like that one; he had a black 69 SS 396 Chevelle, too

Auto Transport Service
Back