• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Cast Iron Slant 6 2bbl intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

68_661charger

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi looking for a cast iron slant six two barrel intake in good shape. Also interested in the slant 6 choke and Super six air cleaner as well. Must be willing to ship or within a couple hours of Indianapolis, IN. Let me know, Thanks!!!!
Benjamin

No 2 barrel but will this work?

100_4353.JPG 100_4356.JPG 100_4357.JPG

I thought about something crazy like that but this is for my truck so just want the 2bbl performance. Thanks for the reply though.

I have a manifold, no choke or air cleaner, just the manifold. I can get pics if wanted, let me know.

If there's a way to post pic's in PM's, I don't see how? I can remove the spring return bracket if you want. KIT
P1010743.JPG
P1010744.JPG
P1010745.JPG
P1010746.JPG

Hi looking for a cast iron slant six two barrel intake in good shape. Also interested in the slant 6 choke and Super six air cleaner as well. Must be willing to ship or within a couple hours of Indianapolis, IN. Let me know, Thanks!!!!
Benjamin
Did you buy one? If so please mark the ad "found" just below the title. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back