• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
HEALTH · Sep 5, 2022
631639b2ee09a631639b2ee09b.jpg

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.

New double secret black plague death stealth covid 19! Right before November? Who would have believed that! And you thought Fauci was retiring! Lol

Granny in Publix today, lowers her mask and walks up to employee for a question. Talks right in his face. Masks are bullshit. Like parading around with a Starbucks cup. Profiling. Means nothing.
took my BP, 90/70. That’s wrong. Had to listen to a tutorial on how to wash my hands. My generation had parents for that stuff. Not distracted scrollers. It’s all bullshit out there. Mostly feel good.

I heard there's a new covid variant that really isn't covid at all. It's a disguise by another flu that's pissed off that covid is getting all the attention the past few years. Matter of fact, there's talk of a massive protest by the germ community in front of the CDC grounds demanding more recognition. Now, put that in your mask and wear it !!

Another Plandemic (?) timing, is key

This is a joke put up by the Babylon Bee web site to point out the gullibility of some people that follow any guide lines they are told to. Also to point out the length government would go to control you. I'm not being political just explaining the web site and their humor.

OMG - Now another vaccine and the horror - your need to get your 18th booster..... Pretty soon theyre going to start putting that **** in fruit loops - if they haven't already.

They is waaay old news but Pfhizer has supposedly been making +$90 billion a quarter since they turned saline into a vaccine. Also the Pfhizer CEO was declined a visa by the Israeli govt for a huge pharma conference because he WASN'T vaccinated. Geez what does that tell you. Can this phoney bullshit get any worse?

You should be on double secret probation for that.

OMG - Now another vaccine and the horror - your need to get your 18th booster..... Pretty soon theyre going to start putting that **** in fruit loops - if they haven't already.
Are you telling me I'll have to do a litmus test on every beer ? :drinks:

HEALTH · Sep 5, 2022
View attachment 1338637

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.
So this is a “deadly” variant with no symptoms tha will kill you, so explain to me how it does that. Maybe it taxes you to death or it pesters you until you buy an electric car or badmouths you on Facebook until you shoot yourself? Give me a break!

So this is a “deadly” variant with no symptoms tha will kill you, so explain to me how it does that. Maybe it taxes you to death or it pesters you until you buy an electric car or badmouths you on Facebook until you shoot yourself? Give me a break!

It's satire Robert, a joke. I like what you wrote though. I'll have to use it somewhere if I have your permission.

Vote UNIPARTY, It will ALL BE OK !!!

I also just read that the cdc/occupying govt will now be recommending an annual covid shot very similar to the annual flu shots. Continued leading of the sheep into the coral. I will never get another flu shot as long as I live nor will I ever get a COVID vaccine annual or otherwise. This **** is as far beyond disgusting as I thought things could ever get - boy have I been wrong...... for many, many years.

Auto Transport Service
Back