• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cellphones in your Mopar

slepr1

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
When cruising, I always wedge my cellphone between the seat crack in the passenger seat. When I have a passenger, I lose that spot and the phone ends up in the glovebox or ashtray. I'm thinking of getting a cellphone holder that clips in the vents. I read some positive and negative reviews on them. What do you do? Any ideas?

When driving my car, I have far better things to enjoy and worry about than a damn cell phone.

Turn it off. Toss it in the trunk. Leave it there until you get home.

I always take the cell for backup in case something happens where I need to make a call. But it sets in the center console until the trip is over.

They make new after market stereos that have Bluetooth that will connect the cell. So you can store it just about anywhere. However, my car is too loud for that. So in the console it stays!

Make the passenger hold it since they took its spot.

Pocket. Ignore it unless needed. Nothing more amazing than seeing a guy driving a sweet muscle car glued to the phone. Moron. Enjoy your ride. Your time. As said, it is a resource for problems.

Auto Transport Service
Back