• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centerline Wheels On The Rallye

I was trying to decide what lights would look the best,so I layed out a bunch of different marker lights from various Mopars,and I decided those were the best look for the car.

I'm sure all the Centerlines I used in all sizes were DOT certified.

Edit: Mine were in the early '80's. The DOT certification was one of their main selling points. Not sure what their later models were like.

Last edited:
I do have to say it does take a little getting used to the look. But when you do they do look great. All depends on what YOU like.

I like centerlines. I must, I guess. Last count I have 22 of them, in three styles and six different widths, ALL street legal, even the four 15x14s and the 15x12s.

The only Centerline wheels I REALLY like…

cll-915_w.jpg

unfortunately not anymore available :rolleyes::(

(I don’t have the money anyway)

In the early '80's I switched from Keystones to Centerline Auto Drags. I was still working on weight reduction. It took a while before I accepted the Centerline look, but eventually I did, the pics do look good.
After all the years, I would say the Keystones were the best appearing on my '65 Coronet.

In the early '80's I switched from Keystones to Centerline Auto Drags. I was still working on weight reduction. It took a while before I accepted the Centerline look, but eventually I did, the pics do look good.
After all the years, I would say the Keystones were the best appearing on my '65 Coronet.
If I drop my street exhaust, and change my steelies and T/A's for centerlines, slicks, and skinnies, I get lighter by almost 175 lbs (80lbs w/t, 95 lbs of huge flowmasters and 3 1/2 to the bumper).

Auto Transport Service
Back