• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change.org / United

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Anyone else get these emails? Some seem worthwhile but most seem to have a Liberal slant. Like United Airlines charging to use overhead onboard luggage stowing with basic economy fares. People that drag too much **** with them delay my flights. Delayed departures and takes forever to deplane. I check my bag and use underseat storage only. If you don't lke United charging extra, DON'T FLY UNITED. Like Burger King, if you don't like the wage, quit.

Some people just can not travel without taking the house with them. I am married to one of them and if we can ever afford to fly we will have to charter an airbus.

It was bound to happen.
1. People try to carry everything including the kitchen sink on and stuff it in those bins. That's not what they where designed for.

2. Everyone thought deregulation was the greatest thing since nickle pussy on payday......................until reality set in, but it costs money to operate those things and the airlines will make money where ever they can (or die). The others will soon follow suit. They are just lying in the weeds waiting to see if United sticks with it.

Remember when EVERYONE got a meal, and first class was fine dining? Your choice of wine, slabs of prime rib sliced in front of you, followed by desert and liqueurs, all served on china from sterling silver plates and coffee decanters. If you are to young to remember this, that Seinfeld episode was not just some writers imagination. There where no "baggage fees", fees to talk to an agent, fees to cancel or reroute. If you don't like it, you can thank Alfred Khan, the father of deregulation, but all the petitions in the world won't change a thing. Airlines need to make money to exist and they will find every way possible to do it.

Last edited:
This seems kinda weird. I wonder what it was she wouldn't comply with? Seems she made it all the way to her seat. Then the video shows her silently being dragged... almost seems like something medical was wrong. I'd think she'd be saying (if not shouting) things if she was being dragged by police against her will.

Also.. and more importantly to me in this instant.. if you're going to take a video you intend to share, TURN YOUR PHONE TO LANDSCAPE (sideways) FOR A BETTER VIDEO.

Air travel used to be dignified, now it's just the Greyhound of the sky.

50-60 years ago. Society was more elegant, also. Now everybody looks like they just wandered outta the dumpiest trailer-park on the planet.

This seems kinda weird. I wonder what it was she wouldn't comply with? Seems she made it all the way to her seat. Then the video shows her silently being dragged... almost seems like something medical was wrong. I'd think she'd be saying (if not shouting) things if she was being dragged by police against her will.

Also.. and more importantly to me in this instant.. if you're going to take a video you intend to share, TURN YOUR PHONE TO LANDSCAPE (sideways) FOR A BETTER VIDEO.

Hahah, I am always telling this to my wife. Even for pictures, since hardly any get printed, but do get looked at on a computer screen. Too funny, I thought I was the only one who cared.

Assumptions alert;
Looks like a passive aggressive way {the perp, she's very heavy/fat}
of making her stand, making the LEO's drag her off the plane...
Making a scene instead of just complying...

No dignity shown at all, the LEO's have a job to do too,
could have gone many different ways, she could have just walked off peacefully...

This is air travel today, sad state of air travel, just like the other threads about
people booing a Gold Star Family for getting off early...
It turned ugly, assertions & vale insults, conjecture all over the map...
I'm glad I don't have to fly or take public transportation much any more,
seen that type of **** far too many times, in or leaving DFW, Denver, SFO & LAX
some sort of altercation/argument turn ugly, usually something petty
about a seat someone taking too much room or leaning back etc.
It delays & makes it inconvenient/uncomfortable on the flight for everyone,
it just hold up the plane/passengers, makes it extremely uncomfortable,
especially to see someone dragged off the plane...

No or low class people...

The captain/crew is god on a plane {just like a ship} you comply or your gone...

Sad it comes down to that stuff...

Last edited:
Works for me, NOT MUCH pisses me off more than a plane load of only's (I'm the ONLY person on the planet and EVERYTHING is here for me to use however and whenever I want to use it) wasting my time stuffing **** in overhead bins. WHY do the airlines even have those template boxes that say " If your bag won't fit in here it will be checked" when they refuse to use or enforce them?????

So far so good for me....haven't been on a commercial flying bus since 76!

Ohh, you have no idea what you are missing.
I have a very good idea what I'm missing. The wife and kids have flown plenty of times and they've told me enough lol. Just driving out to Bush is bad enough let alone try to pick someone up without getting harassed by some rent a cop for stopping in front of the doors for 5 seconds. Had one moron rent a cop tell me to drive on when my wife and youngest were coming through the doors but he didn't care. I started to get out of the car when he came up to me and told me for the third time to move on but thought better of it. Instead I just played dumb. About that time my wife opened the back door of the Durango and I got out to help load the luggage. It was that time I let him know that where he stood wasn't safe. Now Hobby airport is a much friendlier place and there's never any problems like that. When someone tells you to move on, it's only after you've been waiting for several minutes it only takes a couple of minutes to circle around. Bush airport is like 2 miles around....told the wife if she kept flying out of the big airport she would have to bail me out of jail one day.

Will more than likely not have to worry about it any more. Been told the airlines will not allow my medical sleep equipment on board.

Last cattle car i took was 1998.
I will NEVER book commercial flight passage again.. **** TSA

Auto Transport Service
Back