• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger 1967 / 2012

I got excited figured more pictures ... No nothing come on . In need a hit of bad *** .

Your right. I looked at my brothers charger and theres plenty of outlets for air. But an outlet wouldnt be a bad plan. Again great project! Keep on keeping on!:headbang:

b6ae7a463f3f7ac4e60564281e7b526f.jpg

Loving the car Steff! Nice work on the bumper but I kinda of liked the slots along the face of it, nice way to break up the surface. Looks great though and keep the pictures coming friend, I am enjoying them very much.

Thanks,

I love what you are doing, Great work. I hate the Wheels but that is just me. Not a fan of original Modern wheels.
Looking forward to more updates.

I love what you are doing, Great work. I hate the Wheels but that is just me. Not a fan of original Modern wheels.
Looking forward to more updates.
Impressive work Steff...Very. Im on page Habib is, i like some side wall, 17" is my limit......and Whomever it was that alluded to the idea that this project is the best thing that could ever happen w a contemporary charger....plenty of good looking 4 doors, but it sure isnt one of them. Nice job!

Thank you all glad you all like what I do .. Will not be much with the building that I'm in Texas for the job but hold out as soon as I'm home, more images will be posted

Thanks Stefan..

Great work Steff. I did Gen 2 over an 06 and I got the same reaction concerning the wheels. Not a lot can be done there except to widen the body to make room for dished wheels that is a ton of work as you know but from the pictures I can tell you are tackling all the other problems like a pro. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Nice detailed photos & build

thanks for sharing

I look forward to when you get back from Texas
good luck & great work

Auto Transport Service
Back