• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

charity car show. LaSalle Manitoba Canada

Plymouth71

Waterslide Decal Artist
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
downloadfile-2.jpeg

Thanks Plymouth71. A few nice Mopars on their website galleries from previous years (esp. that '71 Cuda!). Will have to let my nephew stationed at Shilo know about this one, as he's just down the road.

Is that your Satellite in the 2015 gallery? Looks like a beauty!

Thanks for the reply! Yes please invite your Nephew on my behalf, I am the show organizer. The Satellite is mine. The Cuda belongs to a church member and friend. It is quite a sleeper. It will most likely be there again this year. Does your nephew have a special interest vehicle?

Thanks Plymouth71. Very nice cars.

Unfortunately my nephew is more into JDM than muscle, so his tastes would lean more towards Supra than Mopar. Maybe one day he'll see the light. Regardless, I think it would be good for him to get out to some shows and meet some of the great car folks out there.

Thanks Plymouth71. Very nice cars.

Unfortunately my nephew is more into JDM than muscle, so his tastes would lean more towards Supra than Mopar. Maybe one day he'll see the light. Regardless, I think it would be good for him to get out to some shows and meet some of the great car folks out there.

It's all good. There will be a bunch of modern cars there too like vipers, hell cats, end likely even a supra. One of my team members has a Supra the he brings out. This is for any special interest car, truck or motorcycle. Heck I'll entertain the idea of Vans too!

Auto Transport Service
Back