• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Dana 60 rear...

Yeah I’m not a fan. They belong to a friend and are under there only until I can move the car inside to work on it. I’ve got a dozen HD stands inside but there all in use.
Several years back I had a dozen in use too lol. Still have them but now only 4 are in use....

Frugal project with 520 so e cubes? You might as well spray it and Chuck your budgeting the window

Frugal project with 520 so e cubes? You might as well spray it and Chuck your budgeting the window
It’s a frugal project because I have everything already lying around with the exception of cylinder heads. The 4.500 stroke crank needs a journal welded and turned so there will be a few bucks invested here and there.

Yeah I’m not a fan. They belong to a friend and are under there only until I can move the car inside to work on it. I’ve got a dozen HD stands inside but there all in use.

Hey, you can see them deform a little while before they collapse & kill you. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back