• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out my New Wheels

Here's a picture of theirs, can do either 1/2 or 5/8 holes and dual or single bead locks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 121
I like the looks of those, they would look awesoem, I have the summit generic ones on my 72. Might check out championbillet.com their wheels are cert to 15.1 spec or up to 200mph. These are what im going with one my 72 gets tubbed.

The Champions are nice too. I will most lilkely go with the welds so I can get the front in 17"
magnum-2-0-1-pc-fronts-806.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

How do you think these would look on my 65 light blue Dodge? Compared to the Alumastars on there now?
2l8yae0.jpg

They would look really good. I have the cheap center line wheels that look similar
cll-7235401545_w_ml.jpg

The Champions are nice too. I will most lilkely go with the welds so I can get the front in 17"
magnum-2-0-1-pc-fronts-806.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

They would look really good. I have the cheap center line wheels that look similar
cll-7235401545_w_ml.jpg

I like those Weld Magnums in Black.

Auto Transport Service
Back