• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out my New Wheels

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
I finally did it.Hopefully I won't need them but I found more power in my 65 light blue dodge and want to be able to control it.
Thanks again to V & V Racing Engines, Jimmy Vignogna for all his hard work and help throughout the year.
It's nice having a sponsor so close to home

- - - Updated - - -

On the ground-perfect

Attachments

• light blue dodge wheelie bars1.jpg
    light blue dodge wheelie bars1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 690
  • light blue dodge wheelie bars3.jpg
    light blue dodge wheelie bars3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 684
  • wheelie bars light blue dodge4.jpg
    wheelie bars light blue dodge4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 672
Why wasn't I informed of this?

nice

keep it off the bumper

We want pictures of the bars on the ground!!!!!

Attachments

• wheelie-bar.jpg
    wheelie-bar.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 404
X2
or video is even better

There was no Amish_Bobby when Bobtile and I went out last time. It was disappointing to say the least. No beard, no camera, no new girlfriend,
It looks like this Sunday weather permitting, we'll be out with video.

There was no Amish_Bobby when Bobtile and I went out last time. It was disappointing to say the least. No beard, no camera, no new girlfriend,
It looks like this Sunday weather permitting, we'll be out with video.

Its looking better for Island on Sunday. 46 and partly cloudy! It's supposed to rain at Atco. I'll make sure that Amish or Big Ginger is on camera duty.

Its looking better for Island on Sunday. 46 and partly cloudy! It's supposed to rain at Atco. I'll make sure that Amish or Big Ginger is on camera duty.

Please no BIG GINGER. As it scares me.

- - - Updated - - -

54 degrees at Atco for Sunday
47 for island partly cloudy, wish it was sunny

2616_1095333430777_6103799_n[1].jpg
Here's my best wheelie bar picture @ 500ft mark

How do you think these would look on my 65 light blue Dodge? Compared to the Alumastars on there now?
2l8yae0.jpg

I like the looks of those, they would look awesoem, I have the summit generic ones on my 72. Might check out championbillet.com their wheels are cert to 15.1 spec or up to 200mph. These are what im going with one my 72 gets tubbed.

I like them too,
I like allot of the new drag specific lightweight type wheels thou

Auto Transport Service
Back