• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check this out !!

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday on a mini road trip. My wife spotted it first and wanted to go back and look at it.
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg

I think I want it ! It would be a fun track day car with the right set up. Also quite different from what is usually seen at the car shows. Here we go...I'm dreaming...I wonder what I can put in for a motor ?

Is that one of those Bricklin (?) kit cars?

I’ve been scouring the internet but still can’t find it. It has the feeling of a Ferrari gto, Ford pantera, and Shelby Daytona Coupe all rolled into one. Was thinking manta as well but no…

It is a kit car. It is a Fiberfab Aztec ('74?). I just have to go back and find out what is underneath.

I am really digging the look....maybe I am just weird, I dunno. I would really like to track the snot out of it.

It looks to have Fiero wheels on it. A Fiero chassis with an Iron Duke would be easy to get parts for.

Looking at the back, I'm thinking V Wee or corvair power. Some kind of kit car, Fiberfab maybe.

Looks similar to a Fiberfab Avenger GT (of some sort)

Looking at the back, I'm thinking V Wee or corvair power. Some kind of kit car, Fiberfab maybe.

Yup, most used VW's , some corvair, and a couple subaru powered. Flat 4's being the main choice. I did see a Jamaican with a front mounted 402SBC.

Looks similar to a Fiberfab Avenger GT (of some sort)

Fiberfab made just a bunch of body styles...I am learning. the Aztec GT, Avenger (most gt-40 ish), Jamaican, Aztec 7 (ferrari), are just some of the many styles.

I agree this thing has a GT-40 vibe to it. I could never afford a GT-40, so something like this could be pretty cool.

I agree that the more power the better. Porsche power would be best, although a WRX STi driveline might work pretty neat too!

I can't remember where I saw it now, but there was a Fiberfab Valkyrie running and driveable (looked decent too) for $9,998.

Yup I remember the the Valkryie s. seen some with V8 s in them

Here is a 1974 Bricklin SV-1 Not even close to the look of the OPs posted car.

1200x0.jpg

Always liked the Vector..
mages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSplALG4UmnRgRwxVbFyrM2vT2DAp0Ne9UZ6Nu0jqkH4_er_KLnARhGXVKt17ouYLbM8gw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back