• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrail question for all the aviation guys here

Look up Stephen Quayle on YouTube listen to the sinister things he has uncovered in his research about our government by the people for the people. If just a small percentage of what he is saying is true well you know deep ****.

^^^^post some links so we can step in it bit by bit.:lol:

Isn't a Contrail short for a Condensation Trail that is made from compressed air and water vapor in the wake of a jet engine? It also happens on propeller aircraft at the tip of the blades on humid days and also appears when air is injected in water and behind an outboard motor propeller when the water is compressed. I think it commonly appears during takeoff close to the ocean surface on aircraft carriers.

I don’t consider myself a conspiracist but also don’t trust our government.. We already know that they will seed clouds and spray detergents in the air, mess with hormones in food, and lie to citizens for “our own safety.” I wouldn’t put it past them to do something like spray chemicals. I don’t believe it would be done to intentionally harm people but I could see it being done for other reasons and it effecting things secondary

but also don’t trust our government.

This seems to be a common theme.
Apparently very few really trust -"our government". The most common reference to the "government" is--THEM- when it comes to THEM doing stuff to -US- as opposed to for -US.
The reality is that our government is -US- not THEM.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a story an elderly guy told me about him being stationed at a military facility, we'll say in the mid west and one of the missions that they flew.

They tested chemicals and when dispersed, how well the cloud would stay together and how long. They would send up weather ballons and track the currents aloft. When all was calm the plane would release the "cloud" and start tracking it.

Well on this particular mission the cloud was released and all of a sudden a breeze came up and the cloud went off course. It ended up over a farm with a couple hundred sheep. Killed all of the sheep. Well there was a frantic effort to track down the farmer and pay him for the damage and probably enough to keep him quite about what had taken place. I wondered why the farmer hadn't been effected, or was he?

My turn to spew....I understand moisture and combustion and such from engines at various altitudes, but. After reading about this on the paranoid press, I got out my binoculars for closer inspection and noted most times it's from the engines; however. When I am viewing a jet whose engines are attached to the rear fuselage, (not on the wings) and I can plainly see trails from midway on the wings and near the wing tips, what explains that! Also, on those aircraft, nothing from the engines while this was going on?!?!? (Twighlight Zone music please.) :realcrazy:
I forgot to mention that a little while later I felt strangely compelled to send all of my money and possessions to the government!
It isn't just engine exhaust that adds moisture. Sometimes there's already lots of moisture in the air and the simple act of introducing a low pressure zone will precipitate the water vapor our of clear air. Just like at an airshow where you see a fighter in a hard turn with clouds forming over the low pressure areas of the wings. I remember flying on a turbo-prop in 1965 and watching contrails forming from the tips of the propellers on take-off. It looked a little like this:
omiVT.jpg

Vapour trails are one thing, but as mention earlier in this thread, was the dumping of fuel for landing. Seems to be a common procedure on an everyday flight, anyone know the actual quantity, eg gallons per plane. It would seem that we vapourize quite a quantity of B grade kerosene in a day across the nation. Hmmmm raw fuel in the atmosphere

Ahhh crap, the new guy just screwed up the tic, tac, toe grid ...………..
upload_2018-7-10_9-6-59.png

So I was hanging out with the guy this weekend who is a big believer in government conspiracy regarding chemtrails and their uses in global population control, Monsanto engineered climate change, etc.
Chemtrails
biglaugh.gif
This guy must be extremely paranoid, not to mention gullible.

You may have been watchin a A/R that either ended or the receiver had a problem venting fuel or something else and had to RTB? I know during aerial refueling that there is some spray but bad venting will look like a contrail. It's pretty badass when Google Earth can find this! Best dang job there is in the whole danged A.F.!
https://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/06/kc135_caught_re.html

John,
Yeah huh?
Glad that guy doesn't drive out here in the Mojave desert!
He'd see that 20 mile "loop" (180 degree turn) all day long!

There is no “us” and “them” is good in theory! I am middle class..... there is definitely a THEM

John,
Yeah huh?
Glad that guy doesn't drive out here in the Mojave desert!
He'd see that 20 mile "loop" (180 degree turn) all day long!

Trust me, as a Tanker Toad, I've flown in circles [aka. orbits] many a times!:thumbsup:

Im not a pilot or a meteorologist and like a good conspiracy therory but there are 2-3 varibles I think are worthy of consideration.
1. Contrails/Chemtrails are an atomized mist of water or whatever you speculate
2. The Jet Stream is usually 25-50k feet and fluctuates north and south but blows east prodominantly
3. The jet stream can be anywhere from 120 mph to 250 mph....the cooler the temp the faster it is
4. Taking in these factors why would you see this on the midwest to the eastern seaboard when all of the "Chems" would be blown out to sea?
Well it sounded good in my head!!!! Maybe the aluminum foil is giving me some distortion????
:fool:

You may have been watchin a A/R that either ended or the receiver had a problem venting fuel or something else and had to RTB? I know during aerial refueling that there is some spray but bad venting will look like a contrail. It's pretty badass when Google Earth can find this! Best dang job there is in the whole danged A.F.!
https://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/06/kc135_caught_re.html
I know an aerial refueling op or dump when I see one, my friend. It was neither. BTW, a RTB would have been straight ahead to McGuire AFB, not a 180 turn. Also, since when does a fuel dump come out of the trailing edges of the main wing? What I saw was some type of spray op without a doubt. After he stopped spraying, his contrails quickly disappeared even though he doubled back on his previous course, but the spray trail still took a lot longer to go.

Boy was I ignorant of that whole chem trail conspiracy theory.

I figure it’s always easy to blame ‘them’, but for me the proof this whole thing is a fake is the mechanics.

Just can’t see 10,000’s of regular blue collar maintenance technicians across the country keeping their mouths shut for generations while they maintain a system that poisons their own dang kids. Politicians, sure. Blue collar guys? Nah.

Boy....there must not have been anyone involved in the Manhattan Project. They kept that pretty quiet, no?
The oxcart project had a lot of people working on it, too.

Auto Transport Service
Back