• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chillin in Wisconsin

Nothing like that good old genuine Mid-West culture. I’m from just over the border in MN born and raised. I’ve moved around a lot for corporate life - but will always be a Mid-West boy at heart. I go back home at least twice a year just to enjoy a bit of the culture I’ve dearly missed for many years. But I also have to tell you - I miss nothing about those legendary winters. I never like to say I’m from CA because I’m not and have never accepted the culture out here. Everything is Memorex…… Where back home everything is real..

No one has mentioned the beer to him and not BIG BROTHER beer. Find yourself some Point or Leinenkugel's to enjoy with those brats.

D

Sure

We could all meet at the Leini Lodge in June on the way to Mopars in the Park

Point is the best.
Don't fall for the Cow (I used to distribute, I don't wanna start cause it won't end)
If you can find Lake Louie, the Scotch is awesome, so is the owner.

Used to work with CJ, met Dick a few times, can't belive they caved and dropped the Indian girl. Still Original ice cold is like candy.

And if you want to attend a fantastic huge car show, meet, and car corral, it's in Iola the 2nd weekend in July. There's an area just for rare old mopars from a collection, a few of which you might not see anywhere. Have your legs ready - it's quite a journey to meander through the entire meet on hilly terrain.

No one has mentioned the beer to him and not BIG BROTHER beer. Find yourself some Point or Leinenkugel's to enjoy with those brats.D

Leinenkugels I get back home ! Point is really good, too. Lakeside has some tasty choices !

Ain't no point in drinking if you ain't drinking Point.

Lets meet up ! I don't leave until Friday morning ! I am right next to the falls. Across the street from AJ's

Haha, dont get me started on the cheese ! I am taking about 6 lbs back with me !
It was great getting a chance to put a face to a name. Thanks for taking the time to meet and swap stories. If you ever come back to this neck of the woods in summer i'll have to point you to the cool cruising spots and weekend shows. If you get a chance to come during the Iola show it would be worth the trip. That and the Symco show are both great venues.

Old Stale, really? I'm not a beer drinker but I would put Old Style right up there with Hamm's!
Just curious if you don't mind Brewzer67, as I grew up in the Falls, how long have you lived there? We may have run into each other at the area shows if you attend those. Among the shows I like to attend with a few buds are the Lannon and Butler shows. Falls has one around a Memorial Day fest I've attended a couple times; but they don't do much shoving the car show in back parking lots.

Just curious if you don't mind Brewzer67, as I grew up in the Falls, how long have you lived there? We may have run into each other at the area shows if you attend those. Among the shows I like to attend with a few buds are the Lannon and Butler shows. Falls has one around a Memorial Day fest I've attended a couple times; but they don't do much shoving the car show in back parking lots.

We moved into the Falls in 2005. There's a good chance we have crossed paths at the Lannon show as we attend that one every year. The Butler show I've only made it to once. We do go to St. Dominick's and to the WMMC Mopar Under the Lights shows pretty much every year as well. We'll have to try to meet up this year when those roll around.

We moved into the Falls in 2005. There's a good chance we have crossed paths at the Lannon show as we attend that one every year. The Butler show I've only made it to once. We do go to St. Dominick's and to the WMMC Mopar Under the Lights shows pretty much every year as well. We'll have to try to meet up this year when those roll around.
Lannon and Butler shows have grown like a weed (of course seems all of them have). We try to get there early enough to park in the paved lot rather than the field across the street (Lannon). Before we moved out of the Falls, went to St. Dom’s (daughters attended school there). Remember being in their first show...maybe a dozen cars…bit different now, lol. Hope to have the chance to shoot the breeze with ya. For ref, here’s a pic.
upload_2022-4-7_8-42-0.png

Lannon and Butler shows have grown like a weed (of course seems all of them have). We try to get there early enough to park in the paved lot rather than the field across the street (Lannon). Before we moved out of the Falls, went to St. Dom’s (daughters attended school there). Remember being in their first show...maybe a dozen cars…bit different now, lol. Hope to have the chance to shoot the breeze with ya. For ref, here’s a pic.
View attachment 1266130
Yeah, they have grown like weeds for sure. When I first started going to St. Dom's it was maybe 150 cars strong and I think the last two years have been 400+. I have burned your car in my brain as well as your name (which is really easy as my brother in law is a Ron also) and I will hunt you down when I see your car. I mean that in the nicest way! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back