• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chris(OTOT1) new member

This show they are closing down the Main Street and putting all the cars there. Should be great. My first time bringing a car.
Please post some pics of it in the show with the Main St in the background. That place is beautiful. Hope weather is great and enjoy man!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. As everyone has already said, "Beautiful Car!". Someone has really pampered their baby over the years. It is unbelievable that these survivors are still out there. I liked the body style when they came out, and I bought a new 1969 SuperBee.

Greetings from Southern California.
Beautiful Coronet. I love the picture of your newly washed car with the buckets and rag included - shows your excitement to have the Coronet! I have a '68 survivor Coronet as well. Possibly we could share information if needed.

Greetings from Southern California.
Beautiful Coronet. I love the picture of your newly washed car with the buckets and rag included - shows your excitement to have the Coronet! I have a '68 survivor Coronet as well. Possibly we could share information if needed.
Great! I am very excited! That wound be great. Right now I’m having issues with new washer pump. I think it’s switch

Thanks will do!
Didn’t get on the Main Street but parked outside opera house later. Was a lot of cars there!

64D9EEFE-9185-4FCD-A6E5-4EE2B95217C3.jpeg

B35A0C6B-23CF-4E28-988E-232E8C11AA66.jpeg

EF921909-EEB7-43D4-8E32-892F693AEA2C.jpeg

B54F3933-76C7-4560-9280-44D3A987F242.jpeg

Looked like a great day for it. Upper NY is so nice. When getting our daughter from college in Cambridge for summer break, we'd always stay up northern NY for a couple of days going AND coming back. And both ways had to eat at Crazy Otto's in Herkimer even if it was out of the way. Always, always enjoyable.

Welcome from WNY, and your Survivor '68 is a Great looking car ! We camp up near Alex Bay every year, so hope to see you cruisin' by some time !!!

My coronet is a 440 automatic, 318 a/c car. Here’s a few more pics. A/c isn’t hooked up and the heater core is bypassed. My goal will be to get those things fixed over winter for next summer. Right now I’m driving her and having fun. Got a car show in Clayton this weekend.

View attachment 1341962

View attachment 1341963

View attachment 1341964

View attachment 1341965

View attachment 1341966
Welcome. That is a beautiful Coronet. Buy yourself the 68 Dodge repair manual, and a little help from your friends here at FBBO, you can fix anything on this classic.

Welcome from Alabama, I chased the 68 R/T I have through 4 owners until I managed to buy it.
20211219_163528.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back