• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christmas Day Surprise

Dibbons

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
The spouse and I used the smart phone to begin a video-call yesterday (Christmas Day) for the first time ever to communicate with family in Juneau, Alaska (we are in Mexico). After quite a spell speaking with step-daughter, son-in-law, and 18 month-old grandson Diego, I asked what "drink" complemented their Christmas Eve dinner last night (my spouse and I opened a bottle of Merlot). (Step) daughter answered that she hasn't had a taste of wine in quite some time.

When she stands up, she shows off a belly now more than 8 months pregnant! Diego will now have a little brother coming along right around the corner. Mom will be one month shy of 42 years-old at time of delivery. Pretty exciting time for us. (photo is some kind of new sonogram technology that guesses the facial features of the child still in the uterus).

brother.png

Great story, Congratulations to all and thanks for sharing!! WOW!!

Best Christmas surprise ever! Congratulations to Mom and Dad, and the whole family!

Congratulations! A very Merry Christmas for you and your family indeed! 440'

Another surprise, mom went into labor last night, being about three weeks early if they have done the math correctly! Still in labor at the moment. Supposed to name the kid "Benicio", which means "Blessed".

Kid made his debut about 11:30 AM. Has some hair and we are still waiting to hear if really premature or someone screwed up their arithmetic with the dates.

Plenty big and already could use a haircut. According to the WHO, the average birth weight for male babies born full-term is 7 pounds (lb) 6 ounces
Benicio first day.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back