• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chroming.

Ceedawg

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone used Librandi’s plating and how was his work? His pricing looks ok, out of Pennsylvania

I use LiBrandi. Just had some parts done, they did all my R/T parts a few years ago too.

Excellent does that include disassembly and re riveting?
Not likely. I’ve always had to have my stuff apart for them. That $450 is per side quote I would think. Frame, window tray, picot, etc. I’ve had A body, B body and C2 vent frames done by them.

Only complaint I had, is they didn’t fit the pivots after plating. Nothing like drilling a freshly plated part.

And pot metal emblems are not their specialty either. Paul’s for that.

450 price is not right will they reassemble and also polish the stainless portions?
He said just the main outside frame with little foot at bottom. I sent a picture of what I needed done.

B7795DDD-0E1B-4D67-80CE-ABBA25AB33D4.png

Not likely. I’ve always had to have my stuff apart for them. That $450 is per side quote I would think. Frame, window tray, picot, etc. I’ve had A body, B body and C2 vent frames done by them.

Only complaint I had, is they didn’t fit the pivots after plating. Nothing like drilling a freshly plated part.

And pot metal emblems are not their specialty either. Paul’s for that.
$225 each for quote. I polish all my stainless and I do the assembly

I know its a late response but ...
I have used Librandi's for several items over the years. They can be a bit pricey sometimes but the finish has always been 110%. Their chrome is the real deal, no bronze-ish tint like some of the cheaper refinishers.

Been busy haven’t sent out yet

Auto Transport Service
Back