• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler Power Classic May 20-22,16

glassman

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Car Show---Drag Racing----Swap Meet---May 20-22,2016 @ National Trail Raceway in Kirkersville, Ohio. For more info go to JeffJohnsonMotorsports.com or call 1-614-268-1181. I personally have been going to Jeff's all Mopar events since 1983, and have had a great time at all of them. Jeff is one of the few original promoters, and a good guy to do business with.

Car Show---Drag Racing----Swap Meet---May 20-22,2016 @ National Trail Raceway in Kirkersville, Ohio. For more info go to JeffJohnsonMotorsports.com or call 1-614-268-1181. I personally have been going to Jeff's all Mopar events since 1983, and have had a great time at all of them. Jeff is one of the few original promoters, and a good guy to do business with.
Hope to see a lot of my customers this weekend, and the weather looks good too!

I went last year and it was much smaller (Fewer vendors and cars) than years ago. Disappointed!

Too bad you didn't go this year. We had only one rainy day this year and that was Saturday. Last year we had 3 straight days of rain , (which you forgot to mention), and that is why you were disappointed. There were plenty of vendors, including myself , and plenty of show cars and racers. Again, you should have been there.

I went last year and it was much smaller (Fewer vendors and cars) than years ago. Disappointed!
gary h, you forgot to mention that last year was 3 straight rainy days, and that this year it was a great show with only Saturday for rain. The vendors came and so did the show cars and plenty of racers. See ya next year.

Auto Transport Service
Back